What is Boost Oxygen?
Boost Oxygen is 95% Pure Aviator’s Breathing Oxygen compressed into 3 convenient size aluminum canisters for any non-Medical use. Our supplemental Oxygen is available in aroma-less Natural (no aromatherapy added), Peppermint, Menthol-Eucalyptus and Pink Grapefruit.
Boost Oxygen is all natural and safe. Unlike stimulants and energy drinks, which contain caffeine and sugars that can actually harm the body over an extended period of time, Boost Oxygen provides pure oxygen in a convenient, non-prescription form
Being at your best isn’t always easy, and Boost Oxygen is here to help. Whether you ski, hike, run, walk, work out, do yoga, play sports, need increased energy, or maybe celebrated just a little too much last night, help is here with Boost Oxygen!
For strenuous sports, take three-to-five inhalations before an event, three-to-five during a rest period, and three-to-five at the end to speed recovery and stay on top of your game.
Watch our animated explainer videos
Watch our product review video
Learn about the story of Boost from our founders over in America
Read studies on supplemental oxygen
- Independent Study Shows Boost Oxygen can Significantly Increase Blood Oxygen Saturation
- Study: The Effect of Inhaling Concentrated Oxygen on Performance during Repeated Anaerobic Exercise
- Study: Inadequate Cerebral Oxygen Delivery and Central Fatigue during Strenuous Exercise
- Study: Influence of Hyperoxic-Supplemented High-Intensity Interval Training on Hemotological and Muscle Mitochondrial Adaptations in Trained Cyclists
- Study: The Effects on the Respiration and Performance during Exercise of Adding Oxygen to the Inspired Air